Thursday, September 29, 2011

My day

Got back from my doctors about 2 hours ago.
Told her I was taking percocet, she was shocked as it can be very addiciting and you'll go through withdrawals, even if you've only took them a few times, so I'm off them. Still nothing works for my headaches I took 600mg of Ibprofuen, but its still here. Hopefully its gone by tomorrow. I have been having trouble breathing a lot lately too, so I brought that up she said it was anxiety but I don't know what I'm anxious about, she said it was probaly because I was gaining weight, so she told me I can stay the weight I'm at right now, since I'm a healthy weight, I'm 106.4, same as I was last time but thats okay, anyways got off topic lol she put me on Klonopin, for the anxiety, but that is very addictive too so it's only for when I need it and short term.
I also have an interview at Joanns, its a fabric store looking forward to it, I'm trying to get sleep but my mind won't shut up.
Also going to an eating disorders anonymous meeting, yea I can't spell but yea.

~Laska

No comments:

Post a Comment