Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Smiles

Okay so I got good news and bad news I'll get the bad news out of the way first.
I really, really, really, wanna purge. I ate too much and I was sitting at the dinner table thinking "Gosh, I'd love to binge right about now." I was staring at the bread on the table wishing I could jam it all into my mouth, but thats just wasting food. Today is my last day to be fat, I gotta stop over eating, since I have been lately, and eat healthy amounts.
Good news now I figured out what I wanna study in college, I am gonna study psychology and foreign languages, I'm very excited (finally about something other then my ED) and can't wait for college to start.
Also I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with my body so I'm going to start working out more BUT only to tone up not to lose weight. I hope it stays that way.
As much as I'd like to starve and purge I know I can't get anywhere with my eating disorder.

~Laska

No comments:

Post a Comment