Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sorry

I've had no motivation to post, I've really been feeling down. I got started on some new pills for my depression, if these don't work I'll have to start taking stronger ones that work on two parts of the brain, the ones I'm taking now just work on the serotonin, I probaly spelt that wrong, but the other ones work on two parts, I forgot what the other chemical was called. I just started the new pills so its only been one day so of course I'm not feeling anything, I'm pretty numb right now. I've had about 400 calories today and its almost 4pm. I'm dreading having to eat more, I don't know what is going on I was so all for recovery but right now I don't care and I don't want it, but I know whats right, I know what I should do, but I don't know what I want. I wish it was easier. I wish I could eat and not care, I wish I could eat and not feel like a disgusting piece of trash.

~Laska

No comments:

Post a Comment